FertilAid For Women
- • US Patent # 8,383,165B1
- • Recommended Serving: 2 capsules a day
- • Fertility supplement that provides complete vitamin, mineral and antioxidant support - no additional prenatal vitamin needed.
- • Patented formula includes Vitex and Red Clover to support hormonal balance and improve overall reproductive wellness.
- • Gentle on the stomach
- • His and Her’s Formulas – check out FertilAid for Men for your Partner!
- • No gluten, corn, dairy or yeast – Suitable for vegetarians
- • Recommended and trusted female fertility supplement that has helped tens of thousands of women conceive.
- • Made in the USA in GMP-Certified Facility for Fairhaven Health, a trusted go to brand support of reproductive health
“FertilAid for Women Supports Cycle Regularity and Hormone Balance in Healthy Women with a Patented Blend of Herbs, Antioxidants, and Vitamins. Formulated by a leading fertility expert for optimal reproductive health.”
Women are often encouraged to take a prenatal vitamin as soon as they begin trying to conceive to help ensure proper nutritional intake and pregnancy wellness. While other fertility pills provide some elements of a prenatal, they omit other critical ones. This puts the job of reading labels on you to ensure you aren’t “doubling up” on some and neglecting other critical vitamins and minerals. FertilAid for Women is a complete prenatal vitamin with key vitamins and minerals – vitamin D, folate, iron, and iodine, among others- that you want to have onboard to support your reproductive health and then to support pregnancy wellness. FertilAid for Women also contains beta-carotene, vitamin E, and vitamin C – vitamins known as antioxidants that support egg health by minimizing the impact of free radical damage to your eggs.
FertilAid for Women is a 2-in-1 supplement that is carefully, expertly formulated to provide a comprehensive array of the right ingredients in the right amounts to support menstrual cycle health and fertility.
Note: It includes ingredients of Ginkgo Biloba. Seek medical advice before use if you are already taking blood-thinning medicines (such as warfarin) or if you have bleeding tendency.