- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE MAY USE IT
"Personal Data" is data that identifies you. We may collect the following Personal Data from you:
- o Name (i.e., the name you choose to identify yourself when using the Applications; if you choose to use your first and/or last name, we will collect that information);
- o Company name and
- o Company Registration No.
- o Phone Number
- o Email Address
- o Billing / Mailing Address
We may use Personal Data:
- o To send you information regarding the Applications
- o To send to you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- o To personalize your experience on the Applications by presenting products and offers tailored to you. To respond to your inquiries/requests.
- o For our internal business purposes, such as for data analysis, to identify usage trends, to enhance the Applications and for audits.
- o To permit you to send communications to your contacts through the Applications (by providing us with third party contact details you agree that you have that person consent to share these details).
- o To provide services related to your needs e.g. to send you appointment reminders; to communicate with you healthcare information / product details; and to facilitate payments for the products and services provided to you
We may disclose your Personal Data:
- o To identify you to contacts to whom you send messages through the Applications.
- o In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding), to relevant third parties
- o As we believe is necessary or appropriate: (a) as required or permitted under applicable law; (b) to respond to requests from public or government authorities; (c) to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, you or others
We will notify you by email and/or text prior to making our app inoperable in the event that any product is banned by the distributor, the government, or recalled by us.
- NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE MAY USE OR DISCLOSE IT
"Non-Personal Data" is data that does not reveal your identity, for example
- o Server log files;
- o Information collected through cookies and other technologies;
- o Demographic information;
- o Health Information, data and other Personal Data that do not identify you or has been anonymised and can no longer identify you; and Browser information.
We may collect Non-Personal Data in a number of ways, for example:
- o Through the device you use to access the Applications: e.g. your operating system name and version, device manufacturer, device model and identifier etc. We may use this data to analyze how the Applications are being used.
- o Through server log files: An Internet Protocol address ("IP Address") is a numerical label assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. Your IP Address is identified and logged in our server log files whenever you use the Applications, along with the time of the use. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as helping to calculate usage levels of the Applications.
- o Using web beacons: Web beacons may be used in connection with the Applications to track the actions of users, and to measure the success of our marketing campaigns
- o From you: We may collect information from you which you volunteer e.g. your location. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you.
- o Location data: We may establish the physical location of your device, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device physical location to provide you with location-based services and content tailored to you. We may also share your device physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content. You may deny us establishing the physical location of your device, however, if you choose to do so, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with personalized services and content.
We may use the information you provide about yourself including your lifestyle and habits to prepare statistical reports and analyses, and disclose such reports and analyses to third parties, provided you will never be identified or be capable of identification through these reports or analyses. We may use and disclose Non-Personal Data for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Data with Health Information or other Personal Data. If we combine any Non-Personal Data with Health Information or other Personal Data, the combined information will be treated by us as Health Information or Personal Data, as long as it is so combined.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The Personal Data and Non-Personal Data we collect from you is stored in Singapore. It may be processed by our employees or by one of our carefully selected, third-party service providers. By using the Applications, you agree to this.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data and Non-Personal Data is processed securely.
The Applications are controlled by us from Singapore.
By using the Applications and submitting any Health Information or other Personal Data, users from outside the Singapore acknowledge that the Applications are subject to Singapore law and consent to the transfer of Health Information or other Personal Data to the Singapore, which may provide a different level of data security than in their country of residence. You hereby waive any claims that may arise under your own national laws, other than Singapore law.