Royal Jelly for Men and Women Reproductive Health
• Used for centuries to promote hormonal balance and reproductive health. Densely packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and beneficial lipids
• Royal Jelly is densely-packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and beneficial lipids
• Widely used among trying-to-conceive couples to enhance reproductive health and fertility
• Each softgel provides an amount of concentrated Royal Jelly that is equivalent of 500 mg of fresh Royal Jelly
• Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility
"Boost Your Fertility with Royal Jelly"
Facts of Royal Jelly
Royal Jelly is the only food ever eaten by the Queen Bee of a honey bee hive- is a milky substance that is secreted by the glands of worker bees. Due to the extremely high nutritional content of Royal Jelly, this substance has been consumed by both men and women for centuries as an overall health tonic and to stave off the impacts of aging, and for the purpose of promoting optimal function of the immune system, endocrine (hormone) system, and reproductive system.
Because there is only one queen bee per hive and because the primary role of the queen bee is to serve as the sole reproducer for the hive, making sure that she is optimally nourished is a huge priority for all of the bees in the hive. All bee larvae are fed Royal Jelly for the first few days, but only larvae destined to become royalty (aka queen bees) continue to be fed this special substance throughout their life. It is believed that the exclusive feeding of Royal Jelly to the queen bee is what causes her ovaries to fully develop (other female bees do not have fully developed ovaries), which allows her to lay approximately 2000 eggs per day. As testimony to the unique and powerful nutritional profile of Royal Jelly, the typical Queen Bee weighs twice as much as a typical worker bee and lives to be up to 6 years old, whereas a worker bee will only live up to 45 days.
Thanks to its exclusive ability to foster the fertility of queen bees, Royal Jelly is a very popular supplement among trying-to-conceive women. It is believed to promote overall vitality and support optimal hormonal balance, important for increasing your chances of conceiving. Royal Jelly is also used by men to support reproductive health.
Note: Do not take Royal Jelly if you are allergic to bee stings or honey.